PADI Freediving Course
- Duration: 16 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mooloolaba, QLD
- Product code: FREEDIVER
PADI FreeDiving Course
The Padi Freediver course is the beginning of your underwater Journey into Freediving. You will learn about the Physiology of Freediving, the mechanics of the breath and breathhold and the safety aspect of open water Freediving.
Two day course consists of:
· Half Day Theory. Including the interactive Padi Touch Program which is a tablet based program with video’s and content designed to enhance the students learning.
· Introduction to the mechanics of breath and breath hold.
· Pool session to practice and learn static apnea and work on technique for preparation for the ocean.
· Boat charter to the Ex-Hmas Brisbane
· 2 Open water Dive sessions
· First session is technique diving down the line on the buoy.
· Second session is a mix between line diving and fun diving on the wreck which is truly world class and full of sea life.
To enroll in a PADI Freediver course you must be at least 15 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving is required.