Sunset River Cruise on Whale One - No Longer AVAILABLE
- Duração: 120 Minutos (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Mooloolaba, QLD
- Código de produto: SUNSET
Our cruise begins with boarding from the newly renovated Mooloolaba Wharf precinct, the boat will then head down the river system to the river mouth where you will have the best and protected views of the sunset.
Please Note: If you are looking for a sunset cruise during December and January that does not appear on the calendar please follow this link as they include the Christmas Lights tour during this time. https://sunreef.rezdy.com/243037/christmas-lights-and-sunset-river-cruise
Food and drinks
We have a fully licensed bar inside the saloon along with comfortable lounges for you to enjoy a glass of wine, beer or soft drink as you soak up the Mooloolaba river system. This cruise departs from the newly renovated Mooloolaba Wharf Precinct.
We also have antipasto boxes (with meat or vegetarian), prawns and oysters (MUST BE PRE-BOOKED) available to make the trip one to remember. All food boxes are made up by professional chefs at The Dock restaurant and delivered to the boat fresh and are designed as a create your own rustic platter. The contents of the boxes are the following (some ingredients can change due to season)
(All boxes are made up with 100% locally recycled materials to ensure your food is kept fresh and environmentally friendly)
The contents of the boxes are the following (some ingredients can change due to season) and are suitable for two people (see photos):
- Antipasto meat platter: $49
75g fresh local shaved ham, 75g fresh local salami, 75g fresh local jarmon, 100g stuffed olives, 200g charred eggplant, 150g dolmades, 75g blue vein cheese, 75g brie, 50g quince, 100g artichoke, 75g Kenilworth cheddar, 100g baba ganoush, 100g pumpkin dip, and a packet of crackers
- Antipasto vegetarian platter: $39
100g stuffed olives,200g charred eggplant, 150g dolmades, 75g blue vein cheese, 75g brie,50g quince, 100g artichoke, 75g Kenilworth cheddar, 100g baba ganoush, 100g pumpkin dip, and a packet of crackers
- Half a kilo of local Mooloolaba prawns (500g): $32
- Half a dozen oysters: $22
THE DOCK RESTAURANT PACKAGE
For only $44. enjoy a three-course meal and a house beer, wine, or soft drink at The Dock Mooloolaba. See below for the menu that is currently available.
(Please note that the menu does change throughout the year, below is the currently offered menu, please check in closer to your booked time if you would like to revisit the menu.)
- Crumbed, Cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers (x3) (V)
- Pickled Brine Fried Chicken
- Pulled Pork Tacos El Pastor (x2)
- Roasted Vegetable Taco (x2) (VG)
- Smoked Beef Cheeseburger & Fries
- Beer Battered Orange Roughy, Fries and Salad
- Grilled Pandelyssi Halloumi, Fennel and Orange Salad (V)(GF)
- Beef Brisket, Smoked In-House For 12 Hours
- Snickers Style Cheesecake (VG)(GF)
- Oreo Cookie Donut, Summer Berries, Rum and Ginger Ice Cream
- Affogato (GF) - Shot of Coffee and a Scoop of Ice Cream
What to wear and bring
- A jacket as it can get cool on the river at night
- Sensible shoes for dancing and walking around the vessel
Terms and conditions
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Tickets and monies are not transferable & not refundable. Pre-booking only, group discounts are not available. No refunds will be given for cancellations and no shows. All breakages and damages must be paid for.
We do not accept BYO and alcohol is NOT to be taken off the boat when disembarking. The consumption of alcohol will be monitored. Our Management reserves the right to terminate the service and/or disembark patrons at the nearest wharf in the event of disorderly behavior.