Discover Scuba Diving Pool Session Only
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mooloolaba, QLD
- Product code: DSDPOOL
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. Sunreef offers the Discover Scuba Diving Program with a Pool session. This half day experience is not one to miss if you are wanting to try scuba diving. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 12 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Please follow the link below here to complete the medical form, your booking will be placed on hold until we receive a copy of the completed form.https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5df6bc3a39563/web/
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.